Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I need input


Q. What happens when you take one mature student, mix in a bit of easter holidays, two heaped tablespoons of MarioKart, a huge chocolate egg, a large dose of loneliness and a pinch of internet?

A. Me, climbing up the walls.

Seriously, I need help. I have tons of uni work to do, but I can't do it. Its not that its too hard or I haven't got the books (in fact I have the mother of all book piles upstairs waiting to be read). I just haven't got the right brain on. How am I supposed to write politics essays when I haven't been at uni for four weeks, its all gone missing. Filed under 'wait till next week'.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Opie said...

I’m afraid I can’t help you that much as I make daily offerings to the God of Procrastination. I always worked best with a schedule and a deadline; so from this time to this time I will do work otherwise I’m not allowed to do blank. That might work. Making lists seem to help too. Otherwise I’d say watch the Daily Show on-line and pretend your doing politics homework.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home