Saturday, April 15, 2006

Here, hare.



Happy Easter!

I wish I was one of those super women with the ability to paint eggs, cut out bunny shapes and bake cookies with mini eggs on, but I am just a lazy twentysomething going on 17, who cannot even manage the foresight to buy Tom an easter egg, and has exhausted the confection retailers of Exeter searching for Mini Eggs. There really are none left in the city (except for those sitting atop easter cakes cooling in the stylish kitchens of Victorian three story houses owned by those domestic godesses I so wish to emulate, but sadly fail).

I remember a time when easter eggs remained aplenty in the shops until easter monday when the clever kid would sweep up the reduced price eggs with their bank holiday pocket money. Christ, I love easter egg chocolate. Cadburys, with a jolly easter scene, pure heaven.

Have been lots of fun and outings recently, but I'm sure Opie will tell you all about that. In other news, Tom and me are off to Krakow for 5 nights on 19th June for our tenth anniversary, we're staying in a really cool apartment just off the main market square and are only paying £140 each for the whole chebang (?) , very exciting as we didn't go away last year.

Here is a picture of my garden and house in their spring livery for your viewing pleasure. Spot the Corgi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home