Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Mighty Feast

Yesterday for lunch I ate and drank...

  • 15 different types of sausage
  • crab pate
  • spicy lamb burger
  • raspberry and cream icecream
  • toffee icecream
  • white chocolate
  • plain chocolate
  • milk chocolate
  • morrocan cous cous
  • green olives
  • cheddar hand cooked crisps
  • plain hand cooked crisps
  • bacon hand cooked crisps
  • chilli snacks
  • rye bread
  • posh potato salad
  • smoked salmon
  • smoked chicken
  • cornish yarg
  • sprouting mung beans
  • cornish blue
  • vintage cheddar
  • 6 different beers
  • whortleberry jam
  • aubergine pickle
  • hot horseradish cream
  • goat's cheese
  • smoked goats cheese
  • celeriac soup
  • oat biscuit
  • toffee biscuit
  • sausage roll
  • madras curry
  • thai red curry
  • granola
  • blackberry blush sparkling cider

and I wasn't sick!

Where was I?

4 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sudan?

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger aurifex said...

As no-one other than Tom is going to offer an answer I will give you it so nobody thinks I am a mighty glutton.

The South West Food and Drink Festival.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it the South West Food and Drink Festival?

I went to that too!

I ate:

A pigeon leg,
A newspaper,
A tarp,
A guv'nor,
A fog witch,
A penny weasel,
A TOGZ,
A leeson,
and A feudal-bone.

Those are all my nicknames for individually wrapped pine nuts, which I took along myself. I didn't want to catch 'poor' by eating food that commoners may have touched.

In other news, I've invented a new meal, it's a cross between breakfast and lunch: lunchst.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Marco said...

Pine nuts are a great food for those Buddhist monks who were drying themselves out in a hole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home