Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hero or Zero?


Its all good stuff at the moment (except for the money thing, but we're not thinking about right now). Spring has come to Devon and it is beautiful and happy and full of warm sunshine and daffodils. I am in my easter holidays at the moment and have been having a spring clean, which is boring but an absolute necessity after a damp winter in a cottage.

I have been on 6 Music again, I can't keep away! This time on a daily quiz called Heroes or Zeroes on Vic McGlynn's show at 2.15. I did rather well too, so I might go through to the ehad to head on Friday to win a pile of CDs. You can listen to me again if you like. The link is here, and if you go to the right hand side of the page you can click to listen again to Tuesday. You'll need to go forward for 1 hr and 20 mins and there you can find me.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Opie said...

You did a good job you damn hippy. I would have been a zero, except for the Radiohead question; it was not easy in High School with my surname rhyming with creep. See you soon!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Marco said...

I wish I'd seen this a little before now.

I will hear you tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home