Wednesday, November 30, 2005

scary stuff

I hope that those of you with TVs have been watching the excellent new 'Life in the Undergrowth' series on BBC1, the BBC wildlife documentaries really cannot be matched. I mean have you ever tried watching one on ITV or Sky, they're appalling in comparison, all shock and awe and bad voiceovers.
I have just been reading about ants that kill humans by swarming over and entering their bodies in thousands and eating away at the insides until all that remains is polished bone (if left undiscovered fora couple of weeks). That's something else for me to worry about, along with being boiled in oil or being hung, drawn and quartered, to be filed in the section of my brain labelled "most horrific ways of dying".

I have just realised that this post will come straight after that about my nan and Miro dying, hardly appropriate I know, but I guess we all think about death a lot, whether in its natural ugly form or in these weird and scary ways of dying, I suppose its healthier that way than bottling it up and never mentioning it. Sorry, I've sombered the mood again. Crumbs, think about nice stuff, puppies, flowers and Christmas port.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home