Sunday, September 25, 2005

TTHAMTW (18 - 25 September 2005)

  • This bloody useless computer with it's dial-up internet and inability to log itself on properly 4 out of 5 times
  • The price of laptops
  • The fact that I am fast running out of money and haven't yet got a clue when I'll receive my student loan and how much it will be
  • I made smoked salmon and scrambled egg bagels this morning, my hands have smelled like fish ever since no matter how how many times I wash them
  • The way I can't figure out whether I need to go into uni tomorrow or what the hell I'd do once I'm there
  • Tom had some chips in a really nice pub yesterday which tasted 'foisty', I hate it when one stupid thing ruins an otherwise excellent meal
  • Decided to go to Castle Drogo yesterday but due to bus times inconsistencies we could only stay for an hour. The drive (which we had to walk up from the bus stop) into the castle was 800m long as our yank friends might say - go figure.
  • Can't be arsed to get up and change the channel due to the fact that I'm sitting on extremely sinkable-into sofa. Motor racing is on, this I hate.
  • Bought some expensive Black Thistle seeds for finches which may like to visit our garden. Haven't seen a single finch and the sparrows seem to hog the feeder but not actully eat anything.
  • My fingers still smell of salmon
  • Still haven't approached landlord regarding flooding washing machine
  • I need a laptop and a nice desk but I have no money
  • Did I mention the fact that I have no money. I still seem to think I'm a rich working lady and can do things like shop at M&S for food rather than Tesco value (uggghhhh). Maybe I'm not cutout for this student life.

I'm going to change the channel.

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger starbender said...

Dial-up SUCKS!!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Opie said...

I've been to Castle Drogo and I tripped in front of a coach load of old ladies and scrapped open my knee to a bloody mess, my mother made fun of me - great days let me tell you. And Americans don't use meters your thinking of Canadians.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home