Thursday, August 11, 2005

Norfolk Gay, Out



Alas, my Norfolk treat has left the building. He is officially the least popular of a Geordie Topman Window Model, a woman who has molested a bottle of wine, a deeply ugly geek who test drives Nissans in Crawley and a weird extra from a blaxploitation movie.

Look at that stupid face, see the arrogance that comes from living in such a closed community as Cromer, he thinks he's a legend we think he's a prick. But what a nice change to see someone from Norfolk on our screens daily with that wonderful accent, he makes every statement seem like a question? He has made me laugh every night and has curbed my homesickness by making me remember the idiots I have left behind.

Thank you Craig you are in a strange way a legend, in this household anyway.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Crispy Floyd said...

I 'missed' out on the whole gay man from Norfuck.I say missed...
You'll just have to become embroiled in the hot new TV show Lost! or whatever its called. Some people get lost, apparently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home