Friday, August 26, 2005

Dogblog



Dogblog, Go there, worship it. Pure class, I wish I'd thought of it.

I like this guy because he reminds me of my old dog Brandy.

Looking for a suitable picture for this entry reminded me of the fact that when I see pictures or films of dogs pre 1980, it makes me sad because I know they're dead now. I think it's awfully cruel that man's best friend only has a lifespan of 1/10th of man. Perhaps that's why they're our best friends, if dogs aged at the same rate as humans I reckon they'd get sick of us and divorce us like a spoilt Hollywood brat. Dogs are great.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have texted you my address..but you prob'ly won't get it till you leave your village...i thought i'd left my trousers at yours. i hadn't. this is a very dull comment. sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home