Wednesday, August 24, 2005

All change

I've decided my blog needs a new name, I came up with 'I'm A Cuckoo' in a hurry as I wanted to go to bed but I don't think it's entirely appropriate as I don't think that I represent either the sentiments of that song or the actual bird - I've only laid my eggs in someone else's nest once before and it's not something I'm proud of.

Anyway I had decided to go for 'Knives Out' as it sums up a lot of my blog content, I'm aware that I tend to come across as a bit of a bitch sometimes and it keeps with the musical song title theme, I do love the Radiohead (sorry B & S). It's quite punchy too which I like but Tom came home and he didn't as he seems to think I'm actually a nice person and Knives Out sounds a bit nasty. With hindsight, I agree. Back to the drawing board.

As you can tell I have settled on 'I might be wrong', for those savants it is another Radiohead title but I like it as it sums up blogging as a whole and is quite nice and modest.

Reactions to the change are welcome from all.

4 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Crispy Floyd said...

Wow. I really have had a great day after reading this.. SHIT! Death to this shite whose idea posting this rot was. Horrible, runny, sweaty death.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Marco said...

I prefer I Might Be Wrong.... to Knives Out. I'll keep you as I'm A Cuckoo on my links until you settle.

Score one for IMBW

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger aurifex said...

Not keen on the new corporate sidling into blog world thing that seems to be happening.

What do they think will happen? That you'll invest in the US lumber industry just because they pretended to read and like your blog? Jesus, I hadn't thought of investing in the markets until now, but even though I haven't got a penny to my name I think I might speculate on the markets. Why the hell not, everyone is doing it and a pretent blog person told me to.

Leeson your blog has also been violated by this corporate wank posting comments thing, it just aint tennis. Perhaps this is the result of using a US engineered blogsite, good old British ones would never be so damned silly.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Marco said...

Waffles! Buy waffles! Buy waffles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home