Monday, August 01, 2005

Everything that's wrong with America


This is an extract from a US Website which seems to be really popular. Sadly I stumbled across this when googling 'Dog of the Day' - yes I know how this somehow makes me complict in this madness, but I still felt bile rising when reading this...

Hi! I'm Teencie Weensie, AKA Tee-Weener. I have a little sister over the Rainbow Bridge and a little brother who I�constantly play with. I love carefully stashing all my toys under mommies bed and listening to everyone tell me how pretty I am; Most people say I'm the darkest fuzzy they've ever seen, I love being unique!

I enjoy going for long walks on my harness, and exploring new places with funny smells. I'm one of the pickiest ferrets there are though, I've rejected every treat my mommy ever bought me and refuse to try anything new. The only stuff I eat besides my kibble is my Ducksoup and Vaseline! Yummmmm...

Anyone who doesn't shudder after reading this is abnormal. There is also a chatroom where other pet lovers and pets (or their moms writing for them) can comment on the pet of the day and wish them luck on their special day. This is what happens when you give the internet to people who aren't allowed out in the real world.

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Marco said...

A few things worry me.

I'm not convinved any ferret would enjoy going for walks on its harness.

Aslan... also, sorry... also, what the jiggins is going on in the picture? What primary school goes so short on children during the summer play they have to use ferrets as sunflowers. Not amused.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Opie said...

I'm always disturbed when people call me Cadfael's mother - like I would give birth to a 42 pound lump of fur with big ears. I'm not his mother - he's my dog - we're just good friends. By the way Cadfael's e-mail is:
cadfael_claudius_blue_ap_sheppard@hotmail.com

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Crispy Floyd said...

What? What is?
What is this? What? Shit? What the? Is the this? Its made me go all Turkish Kebab shop owner. I don't understand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home