Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The end is nearly nigh

Things are becoming real, the enormity of our move is beginning to dawn on me as we are starting to say our goodbyes. Last night we went for a meal with my boyfriend's mum and said goodbye, tonight I went out with a friend from work; James who is the nicest 19 year old one could ever wish to meet.

Tomorrow I'm going into work to collect my things and say my goodbyes to people who I have worked closely with for six years but will probably never see again. I'm feeling a chunk of melancholy rising in my throat and am realising that I will miss Norwich a lot.

I have a party to arrange on Saturday night which should be good fun even though it will be poorly attended. The main Norwich friends are there so that's what really matters (apologies to Kate for the sarcastic comments left on her blog, you know we love you and Chris so don't take it too seriously).

Looking forward to the weekend and beyond. A camera phone is wending it's way to me soon so I may be garnishing my next blogs with photos, something to look forward to indeed.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Opie said...

Don't worry about it - Chris is a bit like a Harry Potter and Stephen (of the Norfolk Frys) love child and he shouldn't throw stones or bones - even if he does throw worse then a girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home