Saturday, April 02, 2005

HMV sucks (a bit)

I am still waiting for my Gorky's album, it has been over a month since I handed over my two pounds worth of deposit and was told it would be there in a week. I just realised this and I am not best pleased.

Also the one in Norwich has a very poor 7" vinyl section which upsets me because I love collecting them and have to go to the red, yellow and black place instead which may be out of my way.

That's all I have to say on the matter besides I really must have better things to do with my time?

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Marco said...

Well, at least you live in a town/city with a choice of music shops. I bet you can even get the Necks album without having to go to Manchester. Bloody annoying, though, the lack of decent vinyl places - I would recommend internet shopping for that sort of thing. Wait until you've got enough on the list that the postage is worth it, though.

Doesn't replace the feeling of buying a 7", mind, slipping it out of the case, running your hands round the rough, straggly bits that are on the edge, blowing the dust off it, and flipping it a couple of times before you run your finger round the hole in the middle to get rid of its straggly bits, and then you're placed to investigate the label and how it differs, if at all, from its brethren before you even think about approaching the timetable.

I call it Paean To A New Seven Inch. I'd like Aerosmith to record it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home