Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pastimes & Lifestyles

Its been a while since my last entry, I'd like to say I was busy or my computer was being daft but the truth is I've been a bit out of sorts for blogging.

Well, what exciting things have I been up to? Hmmn, thinking about my life over past week, did I do anything of note?

Umm ... well I baked a lovely Victoria sponge cake and went over to Chris & Kate's for tea and Sherlock Holmes game on Wednesday, not so exciting I'm afraid.

On Thursday I saw my parents and went to city centre to help them look for cushions - oh dear.

On Friday I went to the coast for a walk in the lovely weather and spent the evening with an old friend getting drunk in trendy local bars - hah redeemed myself!

Saturday - hungover, whole day to be written off.

Sunday went to my boyfriend's dad's and got annoyed at his over extravagant lifestyle, apparently his patio furniture cost 116 pounds per chair, he has eight of them and a very large table from same range!

Monday got signed off again for another month for work related stress, went to counseling session. Made me feel very shit.

Tuesday cleaned out downstairs cupboard and watched chick flick.

So here we are, not a great week by anybody's standards. I am going to Exeter tomorrow, alone, to look for a house to live in so we can move down to Devon, leave horrid jobs and live equally sedentary lifestyles but in the countryside. Watch this space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home