Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A piss up in a brewery

I am crap at organising things, I used to think that I was really good in this area but alas my confidence has been shattered. For example on Sunday my boyfriend (who for some reason does not wish to be named in this blog?) and I wanted to go to the coast. All we had to do was get dressed and leave the house within an hour, did we manage this? Of course not! We left in an hour and one minute and so we missed the bus and spent the day moping at home.

I was supposed to get Glastonbury tickets, again I failed. I woke up late and a bit hung-over and forgot that they went on sale at 9am, I then got round to ringing/trying to obtain via internet at 11am but alas they were all gone.

Today we are supposed to go to Thrigby Hall wildlife park to see the tigers but my friend Chris in his ginger-stupidity hasn't insured his car yet so we have no way of getting there. This I know is not my fault but I have a sneaky suspicion that if I wasn't coming then all would have gone smoothly.

Being crap at organising doesn't sit well with my other bad quality which is taking disappointment very badly as I am less likely to triumph in the face of setbacks than to have a little cry, give up and go home.

Knowing about my lacking in this area scares me as we have to get jobs in Exeter and a house in the space of a couple of months and as my boyfriend is even worse at organising than me, this doesn't bode well. Expect major disappointment, I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home