Friday, December 30, 2005

Yule be happy to see me in Norwich


Haven't written owt for a while because I have been maximising the christmas joy back in Norfolk, still there at the moment staying with Chris and Kate which is a nice change to staying with parents as you don't get asked questions all the time about things such as the travel back to Norfolk (routes, weather conditions, what you had to eat), what I intend to do when I finish uni (the answer still is 'I don't know!') and whether I've had enough food (even though my stomach is so bloated it is threatening to declare independence and start its own nation).

Bit late but 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year' to one and all, I'm off to stick my fuzzy, cold infected head in a big bowl of Colmans Mustard

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Marco said...

I was happy to hear from you. Does that count?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home